Thursday 24 November 2016

Was It More Than A Dream?

Sent the kids to school this morning and got back to bed for about an hour. During that lovely sleep I had a dream.

I was working an event, just like I do for my work. At one point my husband and two boys had arrived and stayed with me. I was on lunch and we were browsing around a store. My oldest was being a little snippy as pre-teens can be. I was about to go back to work so I hugged my youngest and kissed his head and did the same with the oldest although he tried avoiding my kiss.

It wasn't until I was back in the now empty room that I notice there was an other little boy following me. I knew he had been following me all along. He was so little, every time he would catch up to me he would grab my legs and kiss my knees. That's what he could reach because he was so little. He would never look up at me but I could feel the love radiating from him. Once I notice him, I stopped and sat in front of him and said: "I'm sorry honey, I didn't realize you where there" and I peppered his head with kissed while he continued kissing my knees. I could feel the joy that gave him and the love he returned. I never say his face, he never looked up.

I woke up, wondering who that third kid was, and instantly thought of my first pregnancy. After I got married I got pregnant. I shouted it to the world. Everyone knew almost as soon as I did. During that first week of me knowing I was pregnant (I would have been five or six weeks along only) I miscarriage. Had I not taken a pregnancy test I might never have known I was pregnant. I still felt the lost of that baby, everyone was so caring which almost made it worst. I snapped out of it, and carried on and not long after I was pregnant again with my first born.

So I got out of bed and pulled out my pendulum and asked if this had been more than a dream? YES. What it my child visiting me? YES

So I decided to do a tarot reading using the Hello From Heaven spread.



  1. Main Theme
  2. Main Challenge
  3. How You Connected
  4. The Karma You Collected
  5. How You Did
  6. How the Deceased Sees You Now
  7. How They Did
  8. What is Left to Transform
  9. What Gift You Get to Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment