Tuesday 20 December 2016

Even If It's Meant To Be, Doesn't Mean It's Going To Be Easy

I did a reading for a gentleman today who wanted to inquire about his crush, if there was any hope there.

So I went through my collection of spreads, I've put together a compilation of the spreads I've used the most in a booklet that can be printed and used as a handout for face to face reading or as journaling (click on the image to obtain a copy). That's when I realized I didn't have a new love spread in my compilation. I've being married for 16 years now, so I guess new love simply isn't on my mind.


New Romance Spread was then added to my compilation book.


  1. How interested is she/he?
  2. What does this person think about me?
  3. How will the flow of communication be with this person?
  4. What do I need to know about this romance?
  5. Outcome; Where is this romance headed?
For this particular reading I added a sixth card for timing. This is the timing indication I have been using with the tarot card.

Wands                            days
Cups                               weeks
Pentacles                        months
Page                               11
Knight                            12
Queens                           Wands and Cups 13
Kings                              Wands and Cups 14
Queens                           Swords and Pentacles: the oracle
Kings                              Silence about the point in time
Swords                            The time, starting now
Major Arcana The hours starting from now (0 = Now)

This was an interesting reading. This poor guy has his work cut out for him.


 He said this reading really resonated for him. He has hope but know it will take dedication and work on his part to make it happen. Buddy I wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment