Monday 2 January 2017

Partners and Shares

In business we must be very careful of the decision we make and of the people we do business with, especially when it comes to partners. In fact, as an investor and educator I've preach and being preached that you should select your partners with more care then you select your spouse.

For this particular reading, a business with three partners is coming into some changes as one of the partners wishes to sell their shares in the business. The question was should the other two partners buy those shares or not. So I selected the "Should I, Shouldn't I" spread which is part of the Compilation Of Tarot Reading Handouts.  We also modified this spread by adding a timing element to the reading. See below to see how I use the tarot cards for timing purposes.









For this reading I had scented candles and incense burning. I also created a mini crystal grid. When I took pictures of the reading, the burning candle's flame captured quite interestingly. I couldn't resist taking a few close up pictures.




Now, as promised, I am including how I read timing in a tarot spread. I did not create this guideline, It was part of a spread that I came across in my tarot journey I apologize I do not remember the original source.

Wands                              days
Cups                                 weeks
Pentacles                          months
Page                                 11
Knight                              12
Queens                             Wands and Cups 13
Kings                                Wands and Cups 14
Queens                              Swords and Pentacles: the oracle
Kings                                 Silence about the point in time
Swords                              The time, starting now
Major Arcana                    The hours starting from now (0 = Now)

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment