Thursday 6 October 2016

Everyone Loves A Challenge

I've been looking for a tarot reading challenge to get more reading and more spreads to practices with. But I was not really finding what I was hoping for so, I'm creating my own. I would love if you join this challenge and perform your own readings. You can find the challenge on the Divined Solutions Facebook page.





This challenge is a combination of different three card spreads that have been located from different sources. Can not take credit on those, it was mostly Pinterest.

If you would like to get a copy of the three card spread challenge you can request a copy of the PDF emailed to you.

The reading can be done for yourself or for someone else. Provide pictures or video of your reading.

Enjoy the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment