Saturday 29 October 2016

Sometimes It's Not Meant To Be

During a reading exchange I read for to see if she would get pregnant again. I ended up doing a Pregnancy and Fertility spread. I know, I know, an other massive spread. I like to use detailed spread in my readings, I find this reveals more in the different aspect of the question for the querent.

This particular spread was designed to have grouping of cards for different topics. Please note I did not design this particular spread. I found this one on https://etalariculenormand.wordpress.com website.


1-3 Her overall health and well being
4-6 His overall health and well being
7-8 Advice regarding 1-3
9-10 Advice regarding 4-6
11 How the soul about to incarnate feel about the prospect
12-14 Most likely outcome
15-16 Environmental factors that could affect conception in first half of time period
17-18 Environmental factors that could affect conception during second half of time period



Shortly after this reading I found out that Brianne was pregnant. Not too long after that, she contacted me to informed me she has miscarried. She pointed out that her reading had mentioned there could be a miscarriage as a reader herself she appreciated the accuracy of the reading. It's amazing how much the cards can see sometimes. In this case we would have preferred to have been wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment