Saturday 24 September 2016

How Psychic Are You?

My main motivation for getting involved with this path is for my son. It's because of him that I have been learning about all of this. So that I may be better equipped to help him. I've giving him the tools to make the choices that is right for him, and conversation is open.. He's decided to block it. I respect his choice and above all I want him to enjoy just being a kid, but I am also worried that denying that part of him will manifest in other parts of his life in negative ways.

I came across a spread on Pintrest that I decided to try for myself.


I did this reading for myself and then one for my son. Here is my take on those reading. (Since I was reading for myself I didn't video this reading)

Mine:


  1. What are the blocks to my psychic abilities (three of sword) There is a separation. I am not fully open to these abilities.
  2. What changes must I make to improve my psychic abilities (three of pentacles - reversed) It must come from within. I've been doing classes and reading lots of books, but ultimately it must come from within.
  3. Where do my psychic talents lie (nine of cups) Contentment. I am content and ok with the extent of my abilites.
  4. How will my psychic abilities manifest (page of cups) A messenger. Creative beginning. I view royals as people when reading tarot, this one would represents me. A page because I am at limited beginning stages
  5. Do I have enough faith in myself (two of pentacles - reversed) In it's upright position this card means balance. In this reversed position it's telling me i am not consistent in my self-faith.
  6. How will I use my psychic abilities in the future (the moon - reversed) I will use my abilities to help reduce fear, unhappiness and confussion. Which is what tarot does.
  7. What can you expect to benefit from your psychic abilities (nine of wands) Although rewarding and it will provide a lot of personal growth, it is not an easily traveled path. There will be responsibilities that may sometimes weigh on me.
  8. Final outcome (king of wands - reversed) I may have higher expectation then I will actually achieve.
  9. Jumper card (page of wands - reversed) I believe this is reflectin my son. I got started on this path when he shared with me about his abilities as a medium and his fears and concerns. We arranged for him to be in connection with an other medium. She showed him how to block his abilities if he wished but urged him to embrace them. He decided to block them. The page to me represents a child or a childish person or view. So this card, to me, is my son. Wands is action, in the reversed position I see this as him with his blocked abilities. So, I decided to thies spread on his.
His reading:



  1. What are the blocks to my psychic abilities (six of sword - reversed) No moving on, carying baggage. In his case he's devying them.
  2. What changes must I make to improve my psychic abilities (five of swords - reversed) He would need to open up to change.
  3. Where do my psychic talents lie (king of wands - reversed) Haste. High expectation. He has access to strong abilities.
  4. How will my psychic abilities manifest (three of wands) Expansion, preparation. If giving the chance, his abilities would show in many diffirent ways.
  5. Do I have enough faith in myself (high priestess - reversed) Need to listen to his inner voice. Devying his abilities.
  6. How will I use my psychic abilities in the future (the world - reversed) Lack of completion. On his current path, he will not accomplish things with his abilities.
  7. What can you expect to benefit from your psychic abilities (two of swords - reversed) Indecision. Confussion. With his abilities blocked, there is a part that will be missing. 
  8. Final outcome (seven of cups - reversed) Illusion. He will start to doubt.

I really wished they made a book "What to expect with your psychic child." 

If you use this spread for yourself, let me know what you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment