Tuesday 20 September 2016

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Want To Go

Like many people in her area, Marie was laid off quite a few months ago. She is now looking for new employment. I ended up doing two reading for her. I wanted to get more insight on the potential outcome. For the first reading I used the Mystic Seven Spread from the book Tarot Bible.


  1. Your current situation
  2. Obstacles
  3. Your aspirations
  4. What needs to be awakened
  5. What lies behind you
  6. The next stage
  7. What will be
For the second reading I used the Past-Present-Future with Options.


  1. Past
  2. Present
  3. Future if you change nothing
  4. Possible future option 1 if you implement the advice of card 5 and 6
  5. Advice for possible future card 4
  6. Advice for possible future card 5
  7. Possible future option 2 if you implement the advice in card 8 and 9
  8. Advice for possible future in card 7
  9. Advice for possible future in card 8

Marie contacted me after her reading. She was in awe at how accurate this reading was for her situation. It represented her current situation exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment