Monday 12 September 2016

A Writer's Quest

As a training exercise I will reach out to people over Facebook and provide them with a tarot reading. The first time I was curious if it would be possible to read for someone I do not know and have never met.

When I am doing readings face to face, the conversation I have with the querent seems to be part of the reading just as much. When reading for someone who is not there, I have discovered that the reading is just as revealing. I miss out a little on the immediate feedback and I sometime never truly know how they felt about their reading. When I do get feedback, the reading as always being acurate. I have to learn to stop second guessing the divine. It is the divine after all.

For this reading I connected with a lady named Sierra. She wanted to know what she needed to know in order to move forward in her writing/professional life.

For this reading I did the "T.S. Eliot's Poet's and Writers" spread from the book 365 Tarot Spread. This is a seven card spread.


  1. The project at hand
  2. What must I create
  3. What must be expressed
  4. Why is it important for me to do this now?
  5. What will this work help me to uncover?
  6. How can I accomplish my task in the most eloquent way possible?
  7. Focus card: What helps me retain my focus for the entire project?
I always do my readings with my desk and then create the video of what it revealed. So the whole project is not all digital.



Here is her reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment