Wednesday 14 September 2016

Follow Up Reading

When I met Warren for his reading I only had a few decks with me. I promised I would do a past life reading using my Past Life Oracle Cards. So this is me, keeping that promise.

The Past Life Oracle Cards work in different ways. Like other oracle cards, they will share a message. These particular cards are also designed to awaken within us old fragments of memories from past lives.

I did a three card spread for this reading.

  1. At the top this is the past life that is currently having the most impact on his current life.
  2. Secondary past life which is impacting his current life.
  3. Secondary past life which is impacting his current life.





During many past life readings, the baby card as come up when the querent (person the reading is for) had a form of complication in their infancy/child hood. For example, one of the person I was reading for had to have special leg brace as a child. This card may represent Warren's current lifetime as well.


I also did a Life Journey's reading. This should help Warren understand which lesson his soul is working on learning. For this one I did a three card spread.

  1. The lesson is soul is currently working on
  2. What will support him learning this lesson
  3. The next or other major lesson he will need to learn.



When I first for this deck, I wasn't sure if I would be able the resonate with it. The images are very geometric and doesn't seem to assist in the reading. I must say, the vibrant colours are very inviting. This is turning out to be a great deck, 

No comments:

Post a Comment