Monday 17 October 2016

What's in a Life... or Two

Today I exchanged readings with Eve. She didn't have a question in mind and asked for a general reading. So I decided to have fun with it. I've been wanting to practice working on spreads using more then just one deck so I ended up doing a past life reading.

For this spread I used the Past Life Oracle cards and the Gilded Tarot deck for further clarification.




This was Eve's response to her reading
"Wow Thankyou that's very interesting I can understand that about the arts and this like affecting mine now I get that cus I just recently had a couple of singing lessons out of the blue and love musical theatre. The spose card I can understand cus my husband and I clicked when we met & I've always believed we may have shared previous lives together. The spirituality and religion card makes sense as I grew up being believing in God and was more of a Christian now I am a spiritualist and medium and have changed learnt and grown with this. Very interesting thanks again xx"
This is definitely a spread I will use again and a reading I would love to practice some more. Anyone need a past life reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment