Saturday 8 October 2016

Three Card Challenge #3

Welcome back for the third spread of the three card challenge. If this is your first exposure to this challenge I invite you to join us. You can post the reading of the challenge on the Divined Solutions Facebook page. You can join at anytime and do the spreads in any order. That's all up to you.

The third spread for this challenge is:
What am I overly emotional about / What am I appropriately emotional about / What can I learn to be more emotional about

For this reading I used the Green Witch Tarot deck. This is actually a new deck in my collection. I was in a book store, and this deck followed me home. Funny how things work out that way sometimes. ;) This was actually I very first reading with this deck. To know more about how I prep my deck for readings you can read about it in this past post explaining my process.

I really enjoyed this reading. The cards was very specific in what they had to say. Ok, Message received, I'll get back to work now.




No comments:

Post a Comment