Wednesday 23 November 2016

Should I, Shouldn't I

Well I may have a new favorite spread in my tool box. I did a reading for a gentleman that has being dissatisfied with his workplace for some time now and has being contemplating whether he should leave.

So I looked through some spreads to see which one would feel the most accurate and I came across the "Should I, Shouldn't I" spread at www.psychic-revelation.com.


1-3 - What may happen if you do what your contemplating
4-6 - What may happen if you maintain the status quo
7 - Outcome if the change is made
8 - Outcome if the change is not made
9 - What you need to know before deciding.



In this particular reading neither options sounded great, but I loved that the final card hinted that some preparation and planning needed to take place first.

No comments:

Post a Comment