Sunday 20 November 2016

Understanding The Now With The Past

Our past in important, the experience we had reflect strongly on how we react to new situation. This is still true when referring to past lives. The experience that had big impact in those lives has a ripple effect in our current life. Having an understanding where  those "gut reaction" comes from can help us have better control of our current life.

I've had the Past Life Oracle card from Doreen Virtue for quite a while now. They are absolutely stunning. When reading with them, they will either appeal or displease the querent depending on the experience in that lifetime. I now read these cards along with a tarot deck to get more information on that particular past life, mostly when doing remote readings (when the querent is not present). I also started included the Soul's Journey Life Lesson Card to provide more insight.


In this spread I pull three card representing three past lives, next to it I will pull three life lesson cards indicating the life lesson your soul was working on during that past life. I also pull a life lesson card to see which lesson your soul is working on in this current life. I then pull two tarot cards for each past life to provide more information on that particular past life.


No comments:

Post a Comment