Tuesday 8 November 2016

3 Card Spread Challenge #8

If you have been following this challenge you will have noticed a gap since challenge #7. Main reason is that my boys had a cold. When they are sick, they are especially snugly... which is my biggest weakness when it comes to my kids and they sure know it. So I snuggled the cold right out of them and into me.

I can't say that I felt that miserable but my voice was pretty much non existent. Which makes making video's a little tricky.

Now, my voice is mostly back, I may still have to stay off the karaoke for a few more days.

Today's challenge spread was Context of the situation / Where you need to focus / Outcome


Since today is a big day in the USA and this spread was directed towards a situation I decided to do my reading about the US election. Keep in mind I am canadian and have not been following up very closely on this election.


No comments:

Post a Comment