Wednesday 23 November 2016

"M" is for Mysterious

Have you ever being asked to do a reading for a very cryptic topic? Happens to me from time to time. I am the type of reader that likes to match the spread to the reading, so when I get a very vague question for the reading, it definitely adds a level of complexity.

Out comes the pendulum. I select a few spread, that could potentially work and then let the pendulum pick which one I will use. I trust that way that the true question will be answered.

During my last reading I was asked "Will "M" have an open mind?" I don't know who M is or the relationship to the person asking, could be the same person for all I know :) and I do not know what the Open Mind is in relations to.

The spread that was selected was The Law Of Attraction Spread.



Sometimes I am left in suspense wondering if the reading rang true, I trust the cards will deliver but I still wonder. Cardes was gracious enough to give me immediate feedback so no wondering in this case. This is what he/she had to say

"M is not usually a closed minded person but that depends of the subjects but this one I am introducing Is out of the box for m. This reading gives me hope. 

OK the feedback:Presentation : a 10 I loved the video, really cool (what app did you use?) Timeliness:10Was appropriate:9Depth:9Innovation: 10Really enjoy the reading and like it was a video I felt it like it was More personal."
Love it when the Tarot delivers.

About my videos, It is not an app (I wish, would be so much easier) it's a combination of different programs I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment